terça-feira, agosto 03, 2004

Chackal

You don´t like that people who changes a lot ... So, I quest you: - Why you don´t like the guys that changes yours personality because of yours ideology? - if the alcool (and the hate, mix with old memories) do you remeber about your past? - (sad past) ... So why you keep try to talk and see that old people, that haven´t no rewards to offer you about the friendship, family and society, history to tell and experience to say that you do on last month ... You Know: Your battle is try to killer yourself ... And, rare, you can transform yourself in a Red Dragon: Big, dangerous and scaring .... Because of that, I can living alone .... And hate the normaly humans (TRUST) .... And I hate myself (TRUST, TOO).... I can be the Phoênix, Unicorn, Cyclop, Beast .... And the only think that I can think to be, is a Human . . . . The worst type of man ... But, being a human, I can finish with my illusion .. The illusion that I can be happpy ... "I hate us, my precious" .... I hate to think like a human !!! I´m think like a God !!! And I don´t need to any anormal substance to think like you ... I need the perfect combination: Wine and Hemp .... Guy ... You know about I said .... THE PERFECT COMBINATION !!!! And I need my really friends .... Because I think that my friends can see my own vision about the world with this text ... And they can help me .... if I´m wrong ....

Girl, ... Let's dance ???

3 comentários:

Invocador_de _Pensamentos (Michel) disse...

My friend,

What I said to you , and I will tell you again, is what I think about. I don´t agree with your point of view about human being, and especially about yourself. In my opinion, as long as you think like this, you can´t live your life the way it´s meant to be.

So, stop thinking about this, even if you really think this way, please.

Life is beautiful, it´s wonderful, it´s the best gift that someone gave me. Live it, enjoy it!!!!

And, just another thing, hemp and wine isn´t too good. I prefer alcohol, the one and only.

Kisses........

fELIPE disse...

Michel, my dear friend...

FUCK YOU!!!

WINE and HEMP is the magic.

Imagine all the people... and the wine, and the "base"...

Great ideas, great peoples, great friendships, great WORLD!!!

somebody disse...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,